1. Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, lime zest, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat butter at medium-high speed for about 5 minutes or until pale and fluffy. Add sugar and continue beating a few minutes until creamy.
4. Add egg and continue beating.
5. Add half of the flour mixture and beat to incorporate, then add the greek yogurt and then the remaining flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on low speed until smooth.
6. Divide the mixture evenly into cupcake tins filling each cupcake liner 3/4 of the way (use an ice cream scoop to transfer the batter into the cupcake liner or weigh 50g per cupcake liner).
7. Bake for 18 minutes or until just beginning to brown on top. Remove from oven and let cool completely on a rack.
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and cook at medium high temperature until it boils. Whisk constantly.
2. Cook at slow temperature 10 minutes more.
3. Let cool. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Beat butter until pale and fluffy .
2. Add powdered sugar. Beat at medium speed about 6 minutes.
3. Add Creamcheese and lime zest, beat for 1 minute.
4. Add the food colouring and mix until well combined.
In order to decorate the cupcakes, make a little hole in the center of each cupcake using a round tip and fill it with the cooled raspberry jam; then spoon the cream cheese frosting into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe the frosting using a spiralling motion onto the cupcakes in a large swirl.
Probiotic & Live Cultures
Source of Calcium
No Gelatin or Thickeners