Terms and Conditions: Evia Social Media Competition
17. The Promoter is Evia Yoghurt of 3 Myrtle St, Marrickville NSW 2204, ABN 13 101 120 558 for public relations activities in 2018.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible entrants must be Australian residents, over the age of 18.
- “Promotion Period” means the period commencing 9:00am AEST 22/11/18 and closing at 11:59pm AEST 17/12/18.
- To enter, Entrants must post an image incorporating Evia Yoghurt (infused with Hemp Seed Oil) on Instagram using the #EviaHempYoghurt and tagging @EviaYoghurt within the image and caption. Profile must be on public during the promotion period.
- All valid entries received will be judged by an external agency appointed by the Promoter based on the creativity of the entry.
- The winner will be announced at 5:00pm AEST 17/12/18.
- The total prize is a Woolworths voucher valued at $200.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry or claim process.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The prize packages, or any unused portion the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner will be notified via direct message. The notification may include instructions on how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it. The winner’s photo and name may be published on the Evia Instagram/Facebook page, as well as used for media opportunities.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) use of a prize.
- Winner’s personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers. Persons may contact the Promoter by post or email at the address to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
- The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter, and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Eligible Entrants details will not be disclosed to Instagram, but to the Promoter.