1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with foil and lightly grease.
2. Place caster sugar, vanilla pod and seeds (or vanilla paste), and 1/2 cup (125ml) water in a small pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5-6 minutes until syrupy. Cool slightly, then remove vanilla pod - if using.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon, oil, brown sugar and nuts in a bowl. Add vanilla syrup and toss to combine. Spread granola in a single layer on the lined tray and bake for 30-35 mins, stirring twice in the final 20 minutes, until dry and golden. Cool.
4. Meanwhile, for the vanilla yoghurt, place the vanilla paste in a bowl with the yoghurt and stir to combine.
5. Serve the granola with yoghurt and fruit.
Probiotic & Live Cultures
Source of Calcium
No Gelatin or Thickeners